Monday, June 27, 2011

Heavy Metal toxicity

I think that is what a lot of this is.. There are so many chemicals, heavy metals in implants eg: platinum, lead, nickle ect..  had I known this I would have never put them in my body. 

I am one day closer to getting these toxic bags out of my body.. it can't get here fast enough.

I am driving myself crazy with thoughts that I won't get any better after these bags are out.. I have to trust that my body wants to get better and heal itself.

I seriously can't believe that I did this to myself..

1 comment:

  1. I have mercury poisoning and the doctor who has helped me recover is Dr. Andrew Hall Cutler (PhD Chemistry, Princeton). He has two books: Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment and Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities. I got my heavy metal poisoning from vaccines and dental fillings (the injustice the medical institution has inflicted on us is a crime against humanity). Dr. Cutler talks about how to detox platinum, which is the culprit in the breast implant toxicity. I wish you a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete