Sunday, June 26, 2011

Waiting

The waiting to get them out is so hard.. I want them out right now.   We will be leaving a week from today :D   I am so sick of feeling like I am slowly just slipping away.  I can't believe how fast I have gone down hill since January.

My kids are on summer break and I feel so bad for them... I know they're bored and I am hoping after I get this done we can still have a good summer if I start feeling better.

My biggest fear is that I won't get better after explant.. but I can't think like that.   I guess I understand why they say woman w/ implants have a higher suicide risk.. cuz they feel sick and Dr.s tell them it's all in their heads and it can't be from their implants.

All I know is that I NEVER use to be like this... This is not who I am.. but this is who I have become and I do NOT like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment