Thursday, June 23, 2011

So Angry!!

I am sitting here thinking about how I trusted the FDA.. I thought I was putting something safe in my body!!  I thought they had my best interest in mind.. but I guess it was about money.

Now I sit and think about how a whole new group of woman sitting around with the new silicone implants since the ban was lifted in 2006.. not believing that they can or will make you sick, just like I did for so many years.   And many of them already are or will get sick from them, and they will get the run around and hear how it CANT possibly be your implants because the FDA says they're safe, ugh.

Why can't they look at how many woman that have had them for years all get the same sort of symptoms.. and illnesses?  WHY won't they believe us?  MONEY!!!! that's why.

No comments:

Post a Comment